Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Naive Mom in 160

 




















"What do you want for Christmas?"
Asked my mom.
Sarcastically, I said,
"My two front teeth"
Confused, she asked,
"Why? There's nothing wrong with your teeth."





















 true story...and it was probably funnier if you'd have been there.  But my mom seriously couldn't understand why I would want two front teeth for Christmas.  We all got a good laugh at her expense and confusion!   I posted this for Sunday 160  hosted by Monkey Man.  The picture is of my handsome nephew, who looks like he needs a serious dentist appt...he was eating a grape fruit snack and being silly. 

6 comments:

  1. ha bet it was pretty funny actually...smiles. two posts in one day...nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo to go along with a fun 160. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sons and their shaking teeth:) come to mind....lovely pictures on your blog Caty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. smiles..took me back a few years..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I had a hard time finding the comment link... this is so cute. My kids have been toothless at Christmas before and we've always said that, too.

    ReplyDelete

♪♪ Would love for you to leave your mark ♪♪